Leah has lived in Breckenridge for 23 years. After a short but rewarding career as an international ski racer, she received degrees in both Finance and Real Estate from the University of Colorado Boulder, where she graduated as valedictorian. Her family’s love for skiing and the mountain lifestyle brought them to Summit County, and her love for the amazing community and all it has to offer has kept her here. Her sales have earned her multiple recognitions in the Real Estate industry, including the International Society of Excellence, awarded to only the top 0.4% of Coldwell Banker Agents worldwide. She has been named to both Coldwell Banker’ s International 30 Under 30, as well as REALTOR Magazine’s 30 Under 30. Leah is active in the community and volunteers with multiple local organizations including Mountain Mentors and the Family Intercultural Resource Center. “In business and in life I hold myself to an ethical standard which is rooted in my values for hard work, integrity, mentorship, and community.” Her values-based business model translates into great relationships with her clients and peers. “My clients recommend me! I would be happy to send you a list of my most recent clients, and you can feel free to reach out to any of them for a reference.”
Credentials & Memberships
- International Society of Excellence (Top 0.4% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide)
- Coldwell Banker 30 Under 30
- Realtor Magazine 30 Under 30
- Global Luxury Certified
- Institute of Luxury Home Marketing Certified
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Volunteer with Mountain Mentors, where I mentor of a 10-year-old girl from Breckenridge
- Volunteer with Family Intercultural Resource Center, Breckenridge Library, Summit County Animal Shelter, and Team Breckenridge Sports Club.
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.