Lee came over to the USA 31 years ago to visit family who live in Vail, and has been a local of the Vail Valley ever since. Enjoying 21 years of working in Real Estate and helping people find their “place” is what makes Lee love her job!
Lee has launched many Condo/Single Family Home projects in the Vail Valley including Eagle Ranch, Arrabelle, Four Seasons, Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa, Brookside Park Lofts, Red Sky Ranch and Cordillera. A sound knowledge of the entire Vail Valley, “like the back of her hand,” Lee is our Jungle Broker, well qualified to help you purchase or sell your Condo, Primary Home, Vacation home, Investment Property and/or Dream Ranch.
If you are a Seller, with a 100% success rate on getting Listings sold, you can be sure the job will get done by Lee!
Credentials & Memberships
- Member of Vail Board of Relators
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- Member of NAR – National Association of Realtors
- Lee’s work in the community has been mainly through Dance! After teaching Ballet, Tap, Hip Hop and Jazz, for Vail Valley Academy of Dance over a period of 6 years, Lee was approached by the kids of Eagle, who had lost their studio, and was convinced to go ahead and open her very own. Red Rocks Academy of Dance, offered a wide variety of disciplines and granted many scholarships and guest teachers, to the children of the Vail Valley, in order for everyone to enjoy the benefit of movement and music.
- Graduated from Durban Executive Business College, located in Durban South Africa, once in the workforce, Lee started doing Medical Sales at a young age, after immigrating to the USA 31 years ago and helping manage the family’s Vail Salon, until Real Estate presented itself, Lee joined the Real Estate world as as Administrative Assistant.
- Lee was Personal Assistant to four of the Vail Valley’s Top Producers in Real Estate, over a number of years, before becoming a Broker on her own in 2016.
- Made the Top 20% of Brokers in Vail her first year, and continues to grow her business.
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.