Originally from Buffalo, New York, Tony received a Bachelor of Science in Business Management at the University of Buffalo. He and his wife moved to Breckenridge in 1975 and have 3 children. If he isn’t making it happen in Summit County, he knows who is. Tony has lived and worked in Breckenridge for over 40 years and continues to be an active member in the community.
Tony has been working in real estate since 1981 and is one of Summit County’s leading agents. Since joining Coldwell Banker as a sales associate in 1985, he has consistently been one of the company’s top producers. Tony specializes in all phases of real estate in Summit County. If you are looking to list or sell your home, condominium, commercial and/or development real estate, vacant land, acreage or ranch land, Tony is the one for the job.
Tony is confident that his experience, community and market knowledge and continued client success will help you with your real estate endeavor.
Credentials & Memberships
- Veteran, United States Army – Honorable Discharge
- Real Estate Sales Agent and Broker License, 1981
- Licensed General Contractor
- Current President, Forest Haus Homeowners Association
- Member, Summit Association of Realtors Past
- Member, Upper Blue Elementary School Citizens Review Committee
- Variance Board, Summit County Board of Adjustments (12 years)
- Member, Individual Sewage Disposal System Regulations Work Group
- President of Breckenridge Ski Club, Team Breck
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.